Project Management Fundamentals
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification is the most recognized qualification in the field of project management. This PMP® training, using the PMBOK sixth edition, is designed to provide personnel with a practical application and understanding of the project management principles, concepts, tools and techniques applied across the organization, along with the global standards from which they are derived.
Understanding the fundamentals of project management will enable participants to be better prepared to initiate a project in their organization and position it for success. Through discussions, workshops and real-world examples, participants learn how to identify project components, organize them effectively and control the project from the earliest steps of developing the project charter through the final steps of a project.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to;
- To understand the various project components in detail and learn how to effectively integrate these different parts to ensure successful project outcomes
- To acquire resource management skills
- To learn how to apply the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- To know how to uncover the risks associated with a project
- To demonstrate project execution and project control techniques required for project success
- To carry out project closure activities on time and get formal sign-off on projects
Introduction to Project Management
- Overview and Purpose
- Foundational Elements
- Project Life Cycle
- Initiating a project
- Project Planning and Change Control
- Managing a project
- Project Close-out
The Environment in which projects operate
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Process Assets
- Organizational Systems
The role of the Project Manager
- Definition of a Project Manager
- The Project Manager’s Sphere of Influence
- Project Manager Competencies
- Performing Integration
What do you get as part of the training?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Engr. Femi Adesola, PMP
How to register
- Go to https://drillzconsulting.com/training-registration, fill out your details and we’ll get back to you
- Call us on +2348066842292 or +2348023625304
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekend program– March 23 & March 30, 2019
- NGN20,000.00 ONLY
FIRST 10 REGISTRANTS GET 10% DISCOUNT.
Want to get certified?
If you’re more interested in a route to certification, why not try our Project Management Professional (PMP) course? Why?
- The training is for 4 weekends, instead of 2,
- The material covered is more extensive than the Project Management Fundamentals course
- At the end of the course, you will receive your 35 contact hours certificate, which is a requirement for the PMP exam.
The course fee for the PMP course is NGN35,000.00 only.
Have questions? Not sure which course is best for you? Contact us. We would be happy to help and advise you any way we can.